Eperformance - Performance Notes In Writing Tools Includes Notes About Other People
(Doc ID 2236810.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with ePerformance
Performance notes written about other people appear in Writing Tools content
Performance notes written about other people should not appear in Writing Tools content
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in as User PS
2. Navigate to Current Performance Documents
3. Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Current Documents
4. Click the row for Christelle Stevenson – Performance document
5. Click the button to expand Goal 1: Reduce Customer Waiting
6. Click Writing Tools link in next to the Comments box in Goal 1 item
7. Scroll to bottom of the Writing Tools page, change Find Additional Content drop-down selector to Performance Notes, then click the OK button
8. Click the Search button with no criteria in the Date Range group box at the top of the Writing Tools – Performance Notes page
9. Note that the system now displays many items from Performance Notes with no indication of who is the subject. If you dig into the data, you will find that
this is ALL performance notes written by the user PS, not filtered by the review subject Christelle Stevenson.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are confused because there are also notes about other people.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document