Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PERS_DATA_EFFDT.MAR_STATUS_DT is not populated in CS (Campus Solutions) for new IDs using CTM (Constituent Transaction Management) after applying Bundle 44 or Image 4
1. Utilize File Parser and CTM to load UGRD and GR applications from (External App) into PeopleSoft.
2. The File Parser Mapping Definition defaults the MAR_STATUS_DT = %Date for staging record SCC_STG_PDE.
3. When a NEW ID is created by CTM, the data in PERS_DATA_EFFDT.MAR_STATUS_DT= Null.
4. The CS Publication message sends a null for MAR_STATUS_DT.
5. The HCM Publication message receives a null for MAR_STATUS_DT.
6. The HCM PeopleCode defaults the current date into MAR_STATUS_DT.
7. All NEW IDs are resulting in discrepancies on PERS_DATA_EFFDT.MAR_STATUS_DT, where it is null in CS and populated in HCM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms