Incorrect error "Please confirm course selection. (1040, 500)" on trying to delete the Last Employee Demand Record of the Identity Training page
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Employee Demand component, after removing the last remaining employee demand row for the budget period/business unit, and then clicking on save, an error message " Please confirm course selection. (1040, 500) is shown incorrectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setups for Budget, Courses and Employee Demands
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Administer Training > Define Budget > Budget Period, add budget
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Administer Training > Training Budget > Identity Training
4. Add Employee Demand, Enter Employee Demand information. Save the component
5. Remove the last remaining employee demand row.
Error : Error message " Please confirm course selection. (1040, 500) is shown incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms