Incorrect error "Please confirm course selection. (1040, 500)" on trying to delete the Last Employee Demand Record of the Identity Training page
(Doc ID 2237220.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Employee Demand component, after removing the last remaining employee demand row for the budget period/business unit, and then clicking on save, an error message " Please confirm course selection. (1040, 500) is shown incorrectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setups for Budget, Courses and Employee Demands
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Administer Training > Define Budget > Budget Period, add budget
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Administer Training > Training Budget > Identity Training
4. Add Employee Demand, Enter Employee Demand information. Save the component
5. Remove the last remaining employee demand row.
Error : Error message " Please confirm course selection. (1040, 500) is shown incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document