Class Row method GetRowset scroll AUC_LN_BID_FCTR is invalid. (2,270) PeopleCode Error In Analyze Events Page
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Analyze Event
PeopleCode Error in Analyze Events page
Following PeopleCode error is encountered in Analyze Events page upon existing from "Score Text Bid Factors" secondary page by clicking "OK"
Class Row method GetRowset scroll AUC_LN_BID_FCTR is invalid. (2,270) AUC_ANALYZE_LN_CMP.GBL.AUC_LN_BID_FCTR.SaveEdit PCPC:107 Statement:1
The scroll name has been used as a parameter of the specified method. It is not valid for the current object.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error, and correct the program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Event
2. A Line item with Bid Factor as “Attachment” is added
3. Invite few Suppliers/Bidders
4. Post the Event
5. Create Bidder Response
6. Go to Event WorkBench and search for the Event
7. Click on the “Analyze Bids” icon
8. Click on “Analyze Line”
9. Click on the Analyze link
10. Expand the “Factors” legend
11. Click on the “Text Bid Factor Score” icon
12. Enter a score and click OK
13. Encountered the PeopleCode Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms