Learning Component Language Input Not Retained After Clone
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The learning component language input in the date language at the moment of cloning is copied to the base language and retained in the data language. Other language are not copied, but cleared.
After cloning , learning component should have the French name while Data Language =French and the English name while Data Language = English
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Enterprise Learning -> Catalog -> Maintain Classes
- Choose a class Acct Mgmt-Test-out that has Class Details/ Language = English
- Choose Data Language: English and go to Learning Components tab.
- Create a new learning component RODI_EN .
- Change Data Language: French and edit the learning component's name as RODI_FR
- Clone the class (while in French Data Language) as BLACCFUN-2 and choose as this classes language Francais. The learning component of the new class will be RODI_FR.
- Choose Data Language : English and go to Learning Component tab. The learning component's name is RODI_FR (instead of RODI_EN)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms