EAP AP Processors Can Delete Attachments On Approved, Posted, And Paid Vouchers
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a voucher has been fully approved, posted, and paid an AP Processor can into that voucher and delete any attachments on the voucher. Users should not be able to remove documentation on a voucher once it is paid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the following location: Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
2. Enter in the business unit and voucher ID and then select “Search”.
3. Go to the invoice information tab and select the attachments link on the right hand side.
4. Delete the attachment on the voucher by selecting the minus sign next to the attachment. Then select “OK” on the pop up window.
5. Once it’s deleted select “OK"
6. Save changes on the voucher.
7. Leave the voucher page then go back to the page.
8. Select the attachments link. It will be seen that the voucher did indeed save and there is no more attachment on the voucher.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms