Name Change PeopleCode Error For Dutch (NLD) Language: "SQL error in Exec. HR_NAME.Name.OnExecute..."
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eProfile fluid name change transaction encounter PeopleCode Error in Dutch name formats.
SQL error in Exec.
HR_NAME.Name.OnExecute Name:Validation PCPC:6991 Statement:131
Called from:HR_FL.ESS.Names.OnExecute Name:SaveRow Statement:81
Called from:HR_EE_NAME_FL.GBL.DERIVED_HCR_FL.SAVE_BTN.FieldChange Statement:1
During the execution of SQL, an error occurred in the Exec subroutine. The preceding message should have described the SQL being executed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login in as Dutch Employee and navigate to Self Service >Personal Information> Personal Details
2) Select ‘Name’ from the activity guide on the left hand side
3) Click into the name
4) Change name format to ‘Netherlands’
5) Add/Update some details (not really needed) and click save
7) Following error is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms