Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue specific to Peopletools 8.55.04 or lower version , Catalog Structure
Page data is inconsistent with database Error when building a sessions for a class, this happens only when the user tries to create sessions before the class start date
Page data is inconsistent with database
1. Navigate to Main Menu -> Enterprise Learning -> Catalog -> Maintain Classes, enter the value for a class and click search
2. Click on “Learning Components” tab, Click on “Edit” of a session componet
3. Now on the sessions tab, try to create sessions from 15/02/2015 (which is 1 day prior to the class start date 16/02/2015) with the below details, then click on “Build Sessions”
4. Error thrown as "Session date prior to class start date", and a message popped up to save the data or not, click on “No”
5. The sessions are created even though I clicked on "No" (Not to save)
6. Now try to create sessions from 16/02/2015 ( same as class start date 16/02/2015) with the below details, then click on “Build Sessions”
7. Error comes as "Page data is inconsistent with database"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms