Page Data Is Inconsistent With Database Error When Building Sessions For A Class
(Doc ID 2239901.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue specific to Peopletools 8.55.04 or lower version , Catalog Structure
Page data is inconsistent with database Error when building a sessions for a class, this happens only when the user tries to create sessions before the class start date
Page data is inconsistent with database
1. Navigate to Main Menu -> Enterprise Learning -> Catalog -> Maintain Classes, enter the value for a class and click search
2. Click on “Learning Components” tab, Click on “Edit” of a session componet
3. Now on the sessions tab, try to create sessions from 15/02/2015 (which is 1 day prior to the class start date 16/02/2015) with the below details, then click on “Build Sessions”
4. Error thrown as "Session date prior to class start date", and a message popped up to save the data or not, click on “No”
5. The sessions are created even though I clicked on "No" (Not to save)
6. Now try to create sessions from 16/02/2015 ( same as class start date 16/02/2015) with the below details, then click on “Build Sessions”
7. Error comes as "Page data is inconsistent with database"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document