EAM- Unable to Associate Asset id into Manage Component Hierarchy when Maintenance Management (MM) is not installed.
(Doc ID 2239941.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Unable to associate asset id into Manage Component Hierarchy when Maintenance Management is not installed.
When testing Manage Component Hierarchy page... After a new row is Inserted, User is able to add new asset using Asset Search or to add the asset is on this as Asset ID is not editable.
After selecting the Asset from Asset Search icon, it should add the asset id into the Manage Component Hierarchy page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure Maintenance Management is unchecked in Installation Option >Products page
2. Navigation Asset Management>Asset Transactions>Owned Assets>Manage Component Hierarchy.
3. Search for an asset
4. Add a row by selecting action Insert Asset on Row Below
5. After a new row is added, select Asset Search Icon - A new window is open for AM_LOOKUP_PNL page
6. Select An asset
7. After selecting the asset id, the window is not returning to Manage Component Hierarchy page (AM_HGRID page)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!