EGL9.2: Allocation Creates Journal Lines With Incorrect Exchange Rate And Base Amount When Pool Data Includes Rows With Too Low Exchange Rate
(Doc ID 2239996.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocation creates Journal lines with incorrect exchange rate & base amount when Pool data includes rows with too low exchange rate.
(e.g. COP >> CAD transactions, 1 COP = 0.00045 CAD)
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up an Allocation Step & include it in process group.
2. Create allocation pool data. Make sure to enter a foreign currency transaction in COP(with an amount less than 11 Peso) for a Business unit having base currency as CAD.
3. COP to CAD exchange rates are very low. So, the base amount on the line becomes zero. While saving/posting the journal system gives a warning. Click Ok & proceed to post it.
4. Request Allocation process.
5. Check the Primary journal lines of allocation journal that have foreign currency COP & base currency CAD.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
Primary journal lines of Allocation Journal that have foreign currency COP & base currency CAD, have exchange rate populated as 1, which is incorrect.
Primary journal lines of Allocation Journal that have foreign currency COP & base currency CAD, should have correct exchange rate populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document