EAP: Matching Gives Matching Exception RULE_L200 for Voucher Copied From PO Receipt Having Change Order
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher matching results in exception for Voucher copied from PO receipt having change order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO with multiple line and dispatch it.
2. Create receiving on one of PO lines.
3. Create RTV against same receiving.
4. Run voucher build process to create RTV voucher
5. Execute matching process for this RTV voucher
6. Create a change order by changing Item on PO line to which the Receiving having RTV pertains (Purchasing > Purchase Order > Add/Update POs)
7. Create Receiving for same PO line after change order has been created.
8. Create voucher by copying from receiving created in previous step.
9. Execute matching process for the voucher.
Voucher matching results with following exception : (RULE_L200) Voucher Item <> Receipt Item
Voucher should be matched successfully.
Please see Replication Steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms