EAP:An Invalid Parameter Has Been Passed to File Attachment Function.(2,788) AP_WF_WRK.ATTACHADD.FieldFormula
(Doc ID 2241202.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to download attachments from Supplier, following error message is triggered
"Attachment failed to download.(18036,10014) File not Found (18036,10012)"
1. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier
2. Select existing Supplier with attachments
3. Go to “Identifying Information” Tab
4. Click “Attachments” Link
5. Add Attachment
6. Supplier Attachment page is updated with File Name/User/DateTime Stamp
7. When trying to view the attachment, following error is triggered
8. This error also occurred when Add Attachment is clicked to upload the attachments
An Invalid Parameter Has Been Passed to File Attachment Function.(2,788) AP_WF_WRK.ATTACHADD.FieldFormula
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document