Multi-Level Lists Wreak Havoc On Document Numbering. SAO TO PO COPY XML: XML PARSER ERROR
(Doc ID 2241346.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SCM - 9.1 - Multi-Level Lists Wreak Havoc on Document Numbering
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract as usual
2. Check out the document and either insert a new multi-level numbered list, or modify one that was inserted through the configurator.
3. Check document back in.
4. Refresh the document, and either add or remove a clause within the document by modifying your answers in the wizard.
5. View or edit the document
6. Face palm in horror at what it did to your numbering throughout the document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document