Multi-Level Lists Wreak Havoc On Document Numbering. SAO TO PO COPY XML: XML PARSER ERROR
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SCM - 9.1 - Multi-Level Lists Wreak Havoc on Document Numbering
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract as usual
2. Check out the document and either insert a new multi-level numbered list, or modify one that was inserted through the configurator.
3. Check document back in.
4. Refresh the document, and either add or remove a clause within the document by modifying your answers in the wizard.
5. View or edit the document
6. Face palm in horror at what it did to your numbering throughout the document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms