EAP: Payment Posting Creates CAS/RSAF Entries With Incorrect Foreign Amount After Applying Fix of Bug 25256877.
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment posting creates CAS/RSAF entries with incorrect foreign amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create regular voucher - voucher currency should be in foreign currency other than BU base currency
2. Post Voucher - Run voucher posting
3. Navigate to voucher Payment tab and make sure payment currency is in base currency different to voucher currency
4. record manual payment and Save
5. Run payment posting
6. Navigate to voucher accounting entries
Review payment accounting entries. The CAS and RSAF entry has incorrect foreign amount.
Foreign amount should be correct on CAS and RSAF entry
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms