EEO-1 (PER016.sqr) Won't Compile on Microsoft SQL Database
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the submitting the EEO-1 (PER016.sqr) report, the report fails to compile with errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Monitoring -> Meet Regulatory Rqmts -> EEO Reports -> EEO-1 Employer Info
2. Click Add a New Value
3. Give a name
4. Click Add
5. Fill out the request parameters
6. Click Run
7. Select the server name on Scheduler Request and click OK
8. Go to the Process Monitor and click Refresh until the process run status says Error.
9. If you view the trace of the report you will see the following error:
(SQR 5528) ODBC SQL dbdesc: SQLNumResultCols error 207 in cursor 7:
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name
(SQR 5528) ODBC SQL dbdesc: SQLNumResultCols error 11501 in cursor 7:
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]The batch could not
be analyzed because of compile errors.
Error on line 831:
(SQR 3716) Error in SQL statement.
Errors were found in the program file.
SQR for PeopleSoft: Program Aborting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms