E-DPK: "ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied" - error During PUM 9.2 Image Installation - OR - "Cleaning up PeopleSoft Database [FAILED]" During Cleanup
(Doc ID 2242341.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DPK 9.2 image - Error Setting up PeopleSoft Database
When trying to install 9.2 update image DPK Native OS for Windows, the following error on step 'Setting up PeopleSoft Database' occurs:
[0;36mDebug: Executing SQL command file: sqlplus.exe -S -L / as sysdba @C:/Users/<USER>/AppData/Local/Temp/3/sql-cmd-327.sql [0m
[0;36mDebug: SQL command output: ERROR:
ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
SP2-0751: Unable to connect to Oracle. Exiting SQL*Plus
, error: [0m
[1;31mError: /Stage[main]/Pt_profile::Pt_psft_db/Pt_setup_psftdb[<DATABASE NAME>]: Could not evaluate: Error starting Oracle database: #container_instance_name}
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Installed 9.2 update image DPK Native OS for Windows by running ./psft-dpk-setup.ps1
2. Entered for the name for the database during the DPK deployment
3. Entered the default for the PeopleSoft connect ID during the DPK deployment
4. Entered for the password for the PeopleSoft Connect ID
5. Reviewed the status messages as the script runs Puppet profiles to set up the PeopleSoft environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document