Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Commitment Control is disabled for Purchasing but enabled for Payables, the following error is received when budget checking PO related adjustment and reversal vouchers:
"Predecessor Not Found - RefDoc error"
1. Enable commitment control on Payables and do not enable it for Purchasing
2. Create PO
3. Create voucher
4. Run matching and budget check
5. Create adjustment voucher
6. Run matching and budget check >> Predecessor Not Found - RefDoc error
7. Create reversal voucher
8. Run matching and budget check >> Predecessor Not Found - RefDoc error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms