Contract Pay Terms not Defaulting from the Contract when Using Copy From Contract and Contract Version Control is Enabled.
(Doc ID 2242706.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Pay Terms not Working when copied onto a PO
Contract Pay Terms are not working as delivered. When Pay terms are changed on version 1 of the contract, they reflect correctly onto the PO. But when you create a new version of the contract, the pay terms are still inherited from version 1. Even the delivered warning message shows the old pay terms.
Expecting the Version 2 payment terms to be used when creating a PO using Copy From. note that AutoSource will build the PO with the new Version 2 payment terms.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract (with version control). Payment Terms should be different than the PO Default Payment terms
2. Create a PO using Copy From Contract - the Payment terms defined on the contract are being pulled. Good.
3. Add a new Version to the contract and change the Vendor Payment Terms.
4. Create a PO using the Copy From Contract. The Payment terms from Version 1 are being pulled in. Bad.
5. If you create the PO using AutoSource, the correct version 2 payment terms are pulled. Good.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, purchase orders are being created with incorrect information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document