EeS: Payment Terms on XML Invoice is not coming from the Agreement configuration
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After loading an Invoice from a cXML file using SendMaster, the PYMNT_TERMS_CD field has an incorrect value on the VCHR_HDR_QV table.
The PYMNT_TERMS_CD value is coming from the table, EM_AGMT_PAY_TBL, instead of the PO even though under Payment Terms Options, Use Payment Terms = Purchase Order on the eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review Agreement Details > Supplier page.
1. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review Agreement Details
2. Display the Buyer and Supplier which is specified on the Invoice in the cXML file
3. Access the Supplier page
4. Use Payment Terms From = Purchase Order
5. Check EM_AGMT_PAY_TBL for the Supplier and Buyer
6. PYMNT_TERMS_CD = 00
7. Create a PO with the same PO ID referenced in the cXML file
8. Change the Terms to 2D, which is different than what is stored in the table, EM_AGMT_PAY_TBL
9. Load the cXML file through SendMaster
10. Invoice is loaded into in Review Invoice page, with Build Status = Build Voucher
11. Through SQL, check the VCHR_HDR_QV table
12. PYMNT_TERMS_CD = 00 instead of 2D
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms