USFED - Employee Name Change PARs Not Pushed To PS_NAMES Table
(Doc ID 2243255.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
US Federal - Country/Government Specific:
When an employee name change Personnel Action Request (PAR) is processed via "Workforce Administration > Job Information > HR Processing USF", the employee's new name is not pushed from PS_GVT_PERS_DATA table to PS_NAMES table.
STEPS TO REPLICATE ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to : Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > HR Processing USF
2. Insert a name change PAR (Par Status 1ST) and Reason Code of “ADR”
3. Save and see the error:
- Error displayed: Following CPDF edits failed 650.04.1,650.02.2,652.10.1,652.10.2 (1641,751)
4. Save again, no error this time.
Note: The name on the top of the page has not been update
5. Exit out, and look up the person. You will see the name has change in the selection list. Click on the name. But on the top of the page, the old name is displayed.
6. In correct history mode, change PAR STATUS to PRO and SAVE. Again, I get the same error the first time. Upon the second save there is no error.
- The name has not updated.
7. Exit, find the person on the search list. This time you will see the name has updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document