A Blank Line Automatically Gets Added When User Goes To Any Of The Header Menu And Comes Back.
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A blank line automatically gets added when user goes to any of the header menu and comes back.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Up the Chunking to 1.
2. Create an Order with 2 lines.
3. navigate to the Order Again.
4. Order Line Search opens up as it is going through the chunking lines.
5. Navigate to the Order Header menu to the Hold Section or any other section
6. Return to the Order entry Page
7. a new line will be added automatically with out any details.
8. User's have to click on the Retrieve on the Order lines to get the Order line search grid again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms