EAP: Cannot Use User Defined Analysis Configuration for Supplier 360
(Doc ID 2243463.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a user defined Analysis Configuration for Supplier 360 and inactivating the delivered SUPPLIER_360, an error is received on the Supplier 360 page.
Configuration is not active: SYS/SUPPLIER_360
1. Open the delivered configuration using Setup Financials/Supply Chain> Common Definitions > Configurable Analysis > Analysis Configuration.
2. Open SUPPLIER_360.
3. In first tab, click on the "Copy Configuration" button.
4. Enter the name for user defined configuration as Z_SUPPLIER_360. Save it.
5. Set up the Analysis access control for Z_SUPPLIER_360.
6. Make Z_SUPPLIER_360 analysis as Active.
7. Warning message is given to make sure that only one configuration is active for a menu at a time:
"The following active configurations are associated with the same menu: SYS/SUPPLIER_360 (6550,49)"
8. Make SUPPLIER_360 Inactive.
9. Make Z_SUPPLIER_360 active.
10. Open Supplier 360 page. Enter vendor ID and click search. Click on Supplier 360 from search results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document