EAP: Cannot Use User Defined Analysis Configuration for Supplier 360
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a user defined Analysis Configuration for Supplier 360 and inactivating the delivered SUPPLIER_360, the following error is received on the Supplier 360 page:
"Configuration is not active: SYS/SUPPLIER_360"
1. Open the delivered configuration using Setup Financials/Supply Chain> Common Definitions > Configurable Analysis > Analysis Configuration.
2. Open SUPPLIER_360.
3. In first tab, click on the "Copy Configuration" button.
4. Enter the name for user defined configuration as Z_SUPPLIER_360. Save it.
5. Set up the Analysis access control for Z_SUPPLIER_360.
6. Make Z_SUPPLIER_360 analysis as Active.
7. Warning message is given to make sure that only one configuration is active for a menu at a time:
"The following active configurations are associated with the same menu: SYS/SUPPLIER_360 (6550,49)"
8. Make SUPPLIER_360 Inactive.
9. Make Z_SUPPLIER_360 active.
10. Open Supplier 360 page. Enter vendor ID and click search. Click on Supplier 360 from search results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms