EAR 9.2: Temporary Table PS_AR_CM_CB_TAO Is Not Purged After Success Run On Condition Monitor
(Doc ID 2243509.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The delivered Condition Monitor Application Engine Program (AR_CNDMON) contains a Section/Step that performs an SQL Insert into delivered Temporary Table named PS_AR_CM_CB_TAO:
INSERT INTO PS_AR_CM_CB_TAO (PROCESS_INSTANCE , SETID , CUST_ID , ANCHOR_BAL_AMT) SELECT 102242 ,SETID ,CUST_ID ,SUM(ANCHOR_BAL_AMT) FROM PS_AR_CM_BAL_TAO4 WHERE PROCESS_INSTANCE=102242 GROUP BY SETID, CUST_ID
However, once the Condition Monitor program completes into Success, the data inserted into Record PS_AR_CM_CB_TAO is not being purged.
- Check in Application Designer that delivered Record PS_AR_CM_CB_TAO has been classified as a Temporary Table
- Query Record PS_AR_CM_CB_TAO, and confirm that there are 0 rows stored (If there is data already stored, write down the count number of the query)
- Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1
- Navigate to: Accounts Receivable > Customer interactions > Actions > Condition Monitor
- Create a new Run Control ID as follows:
- Run Control ID = GCS
- Set ID = SHARE
- Customer Group = Blank
- Customer ID = Blank
- Anchor Date = Today's Date
- Anchor Currency = USD
- Anchor Rate Type = CRRNT
- Save the changes
- Click on the RUN button
- Wait that AE Program AR_CNDMON completes to Success
- Query once again Record PS_AR_CM_CB_TAO, and confirm that there are leftover rows of data with the Process Instance of the last AR_CNDMON launched (If there was already data present, check the count of rows, as it will have increased)
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps Word Document here linked containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Overtime, the subsequent Condition Monitor process runs will add further transaction data into Temporary Table PS_AR_CM_CB_TAO, which eventually will have an impact into the performance of the AE Program.
As with any other Temporary Table, the Condition Monitor AE Program (AR_CNDMON) should purge any transaction data no longer to be used within Record PS_AR_CM_CB_TAO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document