Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Log into HCM Demo as Operatord id HCRUSA_KU0010 for Employee Id KU0010
2) Navigate to Self-Service > Time Reporting > Report Time > Timesheet
3) Select Job Title "Assistant-Administrative" (note the department id is 10000 and the department name is Human Resources)
4) Once in the TimeSheet page, select Next Job
5) The job changes to Consultant-Junior which is correct. However, hover over the job title and the Job Information pop-up says department 27000 Human Resources...
The department name should be Customer Service for department 270000.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms