Expedite Reqs Mass Supplier Name Update Doesn't Update Location Selected Lines
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expedite Requisitions - mass Supplier Name update does not update Location for the req lines
1. Navigation: eProcurement > Buyer Center > Expedite Requisitions
2. Search for requisition lines that are available for expedite and for which a Supplier and Location have been entered.
3. Update the Supplier Name for a single req line using the Lookup or by directly entering. SELECT A NEW SUPPLIER WHICH HAS A DIFFERENT DEFAULT LOCATION THAN THE ORIGINAL.
4. After entering the new Supplier Name, tab out of the field. The Location is updated to the default for the new Supplier, as expected.
5. Select several req lines using the Select checkbox to the left of Supplier Name.
6. Enter a new Supplier (using the same criteria as above) in the field next to "Apply Supplier to Selected Lines" and select the button.
7. The Supplier Name is updated for the selected lines, but the original (and now invalid) Location remains.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms