Delete Rows On Funds Distribution Target Is Making Threshold And Distributed Amount Editable. This Is Incorrect.
(Doc ID 2243938.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Delete Target Row on Funds Distribution Target is enabling Threshold and Distributed Amount fields for editing even if they are not adjustments
Threshold and Distributed Amount fields should be display only under the Define Target Rows section even when the line is deleted and values are re-entered for other fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project and Activity
2. Create Funds Distribution for the Project
3. Define Source and Click on Target
4. Enter the Target Threshold. Threshold Amount say $10000. Adjustment is unchecked.
5. Under Define Target Row - Enter 100% for FND analysis type. Notice the Threshold Amount and Distribution Amount are not editable.
6. Click OK and Save
7. Now comeback to Target page again. Delete the row under the section Define Target Row.
8. Notice that Threshold Amount and Distribution Amount fields are editable. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document