EAM: AMIF1000 No Success After AM_CAPVAL
(Doc ID 2243982.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a new row to an existing non-cap asset, the total amount is over the threshold. When AM_CAPVAL is run, and two rows are pending in the financial interface, AMIF1000 runs to no success with a unique constraint in PS_COST.
The expectation is that the interface rows generated via AM_CAPVAL will load successfully into AM causing the non cap cost to be transferred to cost.
This issue can be replicate by performing the following steps.
1) Set up the Capitalization Threshold at the installation, business unit, capitalization threshold, and asset profile levels.
2) Add an asset via the Basic Add component with a cost that is under the capitalization threshold with 1 set of chartfields.
3) Click the capitalize button and save.
4) Verify that the cost is in the non cap table at Review Cost History.
5) Navigate back to the asset and add a second asset acquisition detail line for a cost that is over the capitalization threshold with a second set of chartfields.
6) Click the capitalize button and save.
7) Verify that the cost is in the non cap table at Review Cost History.
8) Run AM_CAPVAL.
9) Run AMIF1000.
Cannot capitalize non cap assets with costs over the capitalization threshold.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document