Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retirement and Gain/Loss amounts are carried over from Lease to Lease when first Lease uses Monthly Schedule and Second lease uses Yearly schedule with Prorate flag set.
Expect Retirement and Gain/Loss amounts not to be carried over from Lease to Lease when retiring leases.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a monthly lease.
2) Create an annual lease.
3) Depreciate and Create Accounting entries.
4) Create Expense Schedule for Annual Lease.
5) Close Depreciation Period.
6) Interface Lease Payments to AP and Run Voucher Build.
7) Retire both Leases by Sale with Fully Depr no future Expense for Retire Option.
8) Calculate Depreciation and Create Accounting Entries.
9) Verify Retirement_RSV, Gain_Loss, and Lease_Rem_Paymnts fields on PS_Retirement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms