EMM: PM Schedule Column Header At Technician Workbench > Detail 3 Displays Value Not Label
(Doc ID 2244002.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
At Main Menu> Maintenance Management> Workbenches> Technician Workbench, Detail 3 tab, Work Order Tasks grid, the Schedule ID column header shows the Schedule ID value instead of printing "Schedule Id" in the label.
It is expected that the Schedule ID label will be displayed in the column header on the Detail 3 tab rather than the actual Schedule ID value.
This issue can be verified by performing the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu> Maintenance Management> Workbenches> Technician Workbench, Click On View
2. Fill in Business Unit and Select for PM Schedule Id- “PM Work Orders Only” from the drop down. Check all shops, types, statuses, and priorities needed.
3. Click Search on the Top or Bottom.
4. Click on Detail 3 Tab in Work Order Tasks grid.
5. Label shows Schedule ID value instead of printing "Schedule Id" label.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document