Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the implementation of the fix delivered by <Bug 24406640>, (delivered within PeopleSoft Enterprise FSCM 9.2 Image #21), Payables Users receive an error when trying to save changes made to the Payment Information section on the Voucher > Payments page. This error occurs for Vouchers whose Payment has been cancelled with Void/Re-Issue, and the Voucher is Posted.
The Transaction Date, 2000-08-09, is not open. The open period for US001 is from 2017-01-01 to 2020-12-31. (9000,301)
Open Period can be maintained in Open Period Update page.
1. Log into an environment patched at least to a level of FSCM 9.2 Image #21 (Ensuring the fix from <Bug 24406640> is installed)
2. Close the Accounting Period for Module AP, Business Unit US001, and Ledger RECORDING so it is only open from January 2017 onwards (meaning Year 2000 is closed)
3. Choose Voucher ID 00000057 from Business Unit US001, which is Posted, with an Accounting Date of year 2000, and paid, and payment posted
4. Identify the Payment ID, (Reference 000002, under Bank Code USBNK, Bank Account CHCK, Payment Method System Check)
5. Proceed to Void the Payment with Accounting Date being today’s date, and choosing the radio-buttons of VOID and RE-OPEN VOUCHER(S)/RE-ISSUE
6. Launch Payment Post for the cancelled payment
7. Open Voucher ID 00000057, and go to the Payments tab, where a new Payment Schedule has been created, with a Scheduled Date of Year 2000
8. Update the Scheduled Date from Year 2000 to a future date on next week, and save the changes
9. The system triggers an Error Message
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps Word Document here linked containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms