ELA: VAT Does Not Map Correctly When Routing Code Not Listed In BU Setup
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Routing Code is in the Business Unit Setup, listed under Item Routing Codes or Group Routing Codes then the VAT Defaults are mapping correctly. However, if they are NOT listed on the Business Unit Setup they do not work.
The expected behavior is that the Routing Codes should map correctly whether they are setup at the BU level or separately.
This issue can be verified by performing the following steps:
1) VAT is defined in ELA for Receivable Leases.
2) Exempt settings were defined at the Transaction Code level for the receivable lease.
3) The transaction code was linked to a Manual Fee Type.
4) A Manual Fee was entered onto a Lease for the Manual Fee Type.
5) The VAT defaults are coming up as Taxable with the GST VAT Code and a tax rate of 5 %. The Transaction Code VAT setting of Exempt was not used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms