Navigation Type on Role Navigation Template is Not Visible on the First Row and Extra Fluid Related Links are Visible on Classic Page in eProcurement Requisition Page
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Navigation Type on Role Navigation Template is not visible on the first row
There are extra links on the requisition that are fluid related. These are not useful in classic mode and the desire is for them not to show up. These are configurable on the Role Navigation Template, however, the option is not available on the first row of data on the Role Navigation Template.
Issue 1-Navigation Type on Role Navigation Template is not visible on 1st row (replicable in tools 8.54 release)
Issue 2-Extra Fluid related links are visible on classic page in epro requisition Page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to eProcurement > Administer Procurement > Maintain Overall System Options > eProcurement Requisition Navigation – Role Navigation Templates
2. Notice that Navigation Type is not an option.
3. Enter Navigation ID, Priority and Role Name.
4. Click on the + button to add another row.
5. Notice that Navigation Type is an option.
6. Log in as user with the first role- extra links exist.
7. Log in as user with the second role- extra links do not exist.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms