EEX9.2: Incorrect Values Listed For Transportation ID While Creating Expense Report
(Doc ID 2244341.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect values are listed for Transportation ID while creating Expense Report
1. Set Distance Rate for Expense Type MILEAGE – add 2 lines
2. Set Distance Rate for Expense Type Mil2 – add 3 lines
3. Add the 5 lines in Update Profile- Transportation Information tab
1. Create Expense Report
2. Add new line using Automobile Mileage Expense Type
3. Press the scroll down list for Transportation ID
While creating Expense Report all created Transportation IDs are visible in the drop down list.
When an Expense Type is selected on an Expense Report, only transportation IDs for that type should be available in the drop down list.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document