Last updated on MAY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After archiving AWE tables, there are two display issue on the Timesheet. If you try to view the approval flow for an archived transaction, the monitor will be completely blank. If you view an unarchived flow, then try to view an archived flow, you'll see the unarchived transaction's flow instead of a blank page.
- Archive some Time and Labor approvals in the AWE tables.
- Navigate to the Timesheet
- Try to view an archived flow. You'll see issue #1 (the blank page)
- Set the view so you have an unarchived and an archived transaction in the grid at the same time
- View the unarchived transaction's approval flow (behaves normally)
- Try to view the unarchived process. Instead of a blank page, you'll see issue #2 (the unarchived transaction flow shows)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms