EGL9.2: ADB Calculation Process (GL_ADB_CALCX) Abends At Step GL_ADB_CALCX.INSBADJI.BALOFFS With 'SQL object ADBSHARELOCALMTD_BALOFFS not defined' Error
(Doc ID 2244590.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a balanced ADB definition ADB is calculated incrementally. When ADB adjustments are applied [transaction posted for a ADB period for which ADB calculation was completed earlier] & a rounding adjustment scenario appears [Source ADB entries are balanced but ADB calculation entries are unbalanced], ADB calculation process (GL_ADB_CALCX) abends at step GL_ADB_CALCX.INSBADJI.BALOFFS.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Modify existing ADB definition LOCALMTD to convert it to a balanced ADB ledger. Check the 'Balanced' flag on 'Rounding Adjustment' tab & enter chartfield combination for rounding entry.
2. Set up incremental ADB calculation method & period at Business Unit level.
3. On Ledgers for a unit select the checkbox to enable ADB reporting, select ADB calendar & ADB corresponding target ADB Ledger.
4. Enter a Journal & post it to ledger.
5. Enter another Journal for a different date than the previous journal date & post it to ledger.
6. Check data in Source ADB Ledger & run GL_ADB_CALCX
7. Check data in Target ADB Ledger
8. Test adjustments to ADB scenario by posting a journal for a date for which ADB has already been calculated.
9. Check data in Source ADB Ledger & observe that the balances of corresponding day have been updated.
10. Run GL_ADB_CALCX
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
'SQL object ADBSHARELOCALMTD_BALOFFS not defined'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document