Last 2 Digits of Purchase Order (PO) ID Dropped When Creating a Single Reserved PO
(Doc ID 2244769.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Last 2 digits of a Purchase Order (PO) with more than 8 digits are deleted when reserving it, even if we do not create a range of POs, it is only one PO.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Reserve PO IDs.
2. Give value for PO ID greater than 8 digits.
3. Click on Add.
4. Warning Message will show up.
5. Click on OK.
6. Enter No of PO's as 1.
7. Give a supplier Id and save.
8. Last 2 digits in the PO id are deleted which should not happen since we did not create a block/ range of PO's, it was only one PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document