Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version, when unposting a payment group the record DEPOSIT_CONTROL, POSTED_COUNT field is set to -1. After the payment has been reapplied the record DEPOSIT_CONTROL, POSTED_COUNT field is set to 0. All payments are complete and posted but the deposit remains available on the Regular Deposit page.
Navigation: Accounts Receivable > Payments > Online Payments > Regular Deposit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select payment group to unpost.
- Insert unpost reason and edit accounting date to fall within the current open period.
- Set Posting Action to Batch Standard, Save and run ARUPDATE
- One payment within the unpost group fails with a combo edit error as the project_id on the item within the payment is inactive, three payments have successfully unposted.
- Deposit is available on the Regular Deposit page but references a Posted Total Count -1
- Open inactive project and complete unposting of payment group item that had previously failed. Deposit still shows a count of -1
- Reapply payments and run ARUPDATE. Payment group is successfully posted.
- Deposit remains available on the Regular Deposit page and references Posted Total Count = 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms