EEX 9.1: End Time Not Defaulted When Copying a Per Diem Line Using the One Date Option
(Doc ID 2244853.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering an Expense Line with a per diem expense type , all the
details are getting defaulted in Expense Line Details correctly.
But when copying the same line using "Copy to One Date" option End Date is
not getting defaulted
1. Take any employee for which you are getting this issue on the Expense Report. Find-out What is the country of that business unit..
2. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses Location > Per Diem Range. There will be 2 Range IDs DAYS and HOURS.
3. Make sure your country is not setup under any of the Range ID (Similar to customer).
4. Create an Expense Report for the employee , enter the Expense Line with Expense Type of type Per diem which is using using the Location Amount Table for Rate Retrieval.
5. Give all the details and save the Expense Report. -- Check the Expense Line 1 details , *Merchant *End Time field is populated.
6. Select the line and click copy selected button.
7. Copy the line with option "Copy to One Date", provide the date and click on OK button.
8. Check the Expense Line 1 details.
*Merchant *End Time field is blank/not populated.
Either the End Time should get defaulted on the line correctly when copying to one date
The Start/End Time should not available on the Expense Type Details page similar to End Time missing on Copy Selected Expenses Page , as the country is not setup Per diem Hourly Range.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document