EAP BAX Drawdowns Are Getting An Error Message Upon Approval
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When initiating a drawdown using a BAX template, an error message is being received upon approval but an EFT drawdown works fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a BAX drawdown template
2. Approve template
3. Create EFT drawdown template
4. Approve EFT drawdown template
5. Initiate BAX and EFT transfers using the templates created above
6. Select payments that were created
7. Approve EFT settlement
- Settlement is successfully approved
8. Approve BAX settlement
- Error is generated:
Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)
When trying to save your page data, the system found that the information
currently in the database did not match what was expected.
This problem can happen if another user has changed the same information
while you were making your changes. Note the changes you have made, then
cancel the page. Reload the page and view any changes made by the other
user. Ensure your changes are compatible and retry, if appropriate.
If the problem persists, it may be a result of an application or other
programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Possible application errors that can cause this message include:
- changing page data from SavePostChange PeopleCode, without making a
corresponding change to the database.
- changing the database via SqlExec at various points, for data that is also
in the component buffers.
- database auto-update fields maintained by triggers didn't get defined
correctly in Record Field definition or in Record Properties definition.
9. Click OK
- Message says payment is loaded to FG but it did not.
10. Check Payment Dispatch
- Financial Gateway only has the EFT
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms