Error When Clicking On Supplier Watch List Fluid Tile
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on Supplier Watch List Fluid tile, a Fatal SQL error is received.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Added Suppliers from SETID- SHARE and SHR01 (CAL WATER)
2. On TableSet Control > Set FS_38 to Setid - SHR01
3. Setup Financilas /Supply Chain > Security > Security Options > Setup Permission List Security
4. Setup Financilas /Supply Chain > Security > TableSet By Permission List >Set Primary Permission List "AllPages" to SHARE
5. Run SEC_VIEWS process
6. Go to Fluid Home > Click on Supplier Watch LIst
Unexpected data type code: None.
PO_HOMEPAGE.Tiles.SupplierWatch.OnExecute Name:SupplierWatch PCPC:2983 Statement:44 Called
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms