EEX9.2: The Fields in Error are Not Highlighted in Fluid Expense Report
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The fields in error are not highlighted when submitting an Expense Report in Fluid.
1. Create an Expense Report by using Fluid Mode.
2. Save header and add a line; select any of the Expense Type.
3. Keep amount as 0.
4. Goto summary screen by clicking on 'Review and Submit' button.
5. Screen will show error message: 'Error exists in expense report,submission of the report is not possible until errors are corrected'.
6. Route back to line level screen by clicking on 'Update Details' button.
The fields in issue should be highlighted in Red and the error message should be displayed.
No field is highlighted in error and there is no error message.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms