CMS 2010 - Unique Constraint Error
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Cost Management
There are 8 items that are causing the CMS2010 Inventory Value History report to fail with unique constraint fail
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create a new item
2. From Purchasing Attributes Define business unit item in us009,us010,us011
3. Make an express putaway for qty 10 in US009
4. Express Issue- Interunit order – from US009 –US011.
5. Note the Interunit ID
Express Issue- Interunit issue – from US010–US011
6. Enter same interunit id - Receive and make putaway.
7. Transaction history. Run cost accounting creation process for business unit US010
8. Run cms2010 report for US010 BUSINESS UNIT
It fails with unique constraint error.
9. Run cms2010 for business unit US009.
It also fails with the same error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms