Req Budget Status = Valid after Undo Cancel. Edit and Resubmit.
(Doc ID 2245368.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After completing the Undo Cancellation procedure, the Requisition Status = Open and the Budget Status = Valid.
When you click Edit and then resubmit the requisition, the Budget Status remains Valid. It should have updated to Not Checked.
expecting the budget status = not checked after un-do cancellation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a req, do not budget check.
2. Cancel the Req. req state = Cancelled. Budget Status = Valid.
3. Undo Cancel. req state = Open. Budget Status = Valid.
4. Edit the req. Click Save and Submit.
5. Req Status = Approved and Budget Status remains VALID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document