Req Budget Status = Valid after Undo Cancel. Edit and Resubmit.
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After completing the Undo Cancellation procedure, the Requisition Status = Open and the Budget Status = Valid.
When you click Edit and then resubmit the requisition, the Budget Status remains Valid. It should have updated to Not Checked.
expecting the budget status = not checked after un-do cancellation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a req, do not budget check.
2. Cancel the Req. req state = Cancelled. Budget Status = Valid.
3. Undo Cancel. req state = Open. Budget Status = Valid.
4. Edit the req. Click Save and Submit.
5. Req Status = Approved and Budget Status remains VALID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms