EMERGENCY CONTACT IN FLUID DOES NOT SAVE PHONE INFO TO EMERGENCY_CNTCT RECORD
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Emergency Contact page behaves differently in fluid pages vs classic pages. When new emergency contact is added in ESS fluid page, the phone number entered is not saved in the EMERGENCY_CNTCT record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to environment.
2. Navigate to Self Service -> Personal Information -> Personal Details
3. Click Emergency Contacts
4. Add Emergency Contact
5. Complete Contact Name and Relationship fields then click Add Phone Number.
6. Complete Type and Number Fields and click Done.
7. Click Save to save the information
8. Notice the Emergency Contact is saved in Fluid Mode
9. However, if you query the record you can see that the phone number does not get saved to the EMERGENCY_CNTCT Record.
10. Also, when you navigate to Workforce Administration -> Personal Information -> Personal Relationships -> Emergency Contact you can see the Phone number field is blank due to the number not being saved in the EMERGENCY_CNTCT record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms