Not Able To Open And View Offer Letter Once Employee Is Processed As A New Hire
(Doc ID 2245438.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to open and view offer letter once employee is processed as a new hire. Once an employee is hired, navigate to Workforce Administration >Personal Information >Manage Hires, then click the link "View Job Offer Letter" link. If the uploaded file has a long filename nothing will come up.
This has been tested and reproduced with files that have names of 60 and 64 characters in length.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Applicant
2. Search Applicants
3. Click Applicant Name
4. Click Other Actions > Recruiting Actions > Prepare Job Offer
5. Fill in Offer Info accordingly and click Submit.
6. Click OK on any Messages that appear.
7. Click Upload Letter
8. Browse for and select a file with a long filename but no longer than 64 characters.
9. Confirm file is Attached to the offer then click Return
10. Accept the Offer
11. Click Prepare for Hire
12. Set the Prepare for Hire details accordingly and click Submit Request to HR.
13. Navigate to Workforce Administration -> Personal Information -> Manage Hires
14. Set Select Transactions Where to Source and Equals to Recruiting Solutions and Refresh the page.
15. Click the Applicant Name
16. Click View Job Offer Letter and Observe that it does not Download or Open.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document