AUDIT HISTORY FROM OLD DOCUMENT IS NOT CLEARED WHEN DOCUMENT IS CLONED
(Doc ID 2245442.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an ePerformance document, that has been transferred between managers, is cloned to create a new document, the Transfer history from the document being cloned is copied into the new document. Because of this the Audit History shows it was transferred in the system before it was even created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Employee
2. As employee, created a new Development document.
3. As employee, added a Goal and approved the Define Criteria step.
4. As employee, completed the self-evaluation.
5. Login as Employees Manager
6. As manager, transferred the document to a different manager.
a. Select document
b. Select new manager
7. Login as the manager the document was transferred to.
8. As new manager, completed the manager evaluation.
a. Note the transfer information now shows in the Audit History.
9. Log back in as the employee
10. As the employee, clone the earlier document.
11. The document is in Define Criteria; the Audit History is showing the
Approved By and Last Modified By from the original document created before.
12. Approve the Define Criteria Step.
13. Log in as the employees manager
14. Notice that the evaluation now contains the transfer and other time
stamps from the original document created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document