Incorrect Sick Balance Displayed On Manager Dashboard.
(Doc ID 2245465.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sick Leave balances appear in Manager Dashboard, Direct Line Reports pagelet,
even though employees Leave Plan has been terminated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with Administrator.
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration -> Job Information -> Job Data.
3. Pick one employee and change the Reports to, to current Admin you are logged in under.
4. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Manager Dashboard > Direct Reports Pagelet Setup
5. Enable the Check box for Sick Time Balance so that it shows up on manager dashboard
6. Navigate: Benefits >> Enroll In Benefits >> Leave Plans
7. Search for employee from step 3.
8. Click Correct History
9. Select Terminate for Coverage Election.
10. Navigate to Benefits -> Manage Leave Accruals -> Calculate Periodic Accrual
11. Select Benefit Plan
12. Set the Accrual Process Date Accordingly.
13. Run the process and wait till Successful.
14. Go to Manager Dashboard, Direct Line Reports Pagelet and select the Time tab.
15. Observe that Sick Balance for the employee still shows as 56 even though we have terminated that employee in the plan type, which is Sick.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document