EAP: Voucher is being Matched even though the Receiver Line is on Hold
(Doc ID 2245642.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Receipt is put on Hold at the Receiver Line level opposed to the Receiver Header level, Matching will still associate the held Receiver Line to the PO Voucher and match the Voucher. Expect that the Match Exception for RULE_R100 would be generated.
1. Create a 2 line PO with Matching turned on, Receiving Required
2. Create a Receiver from the PO
3. Prior to saving the Receiver, check the Hold box for Line 1 on the Optional Input tab
4. When creating the Voucher, chose Copy From to Purchase Order Only
5. Both PO Lines appear
6. Copy both PO Lines onto the Voucher
7. Run Matching
8. Voucher is Matched and Receipt Line 1 is associated to Voucher Line 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document