EEX 9.2: Expense Date Reverts Back After Selecting Expense Type On A New Expense Line On Travel Authorization
(Doc ID 2245678.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Line Date Reverts Back After Selecting Expense Type on a Travel Authorization.
1. Go to Employee Self Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorizations > Create/Modify.
2. Fill in the required details like Location, From and To Date, Enter Date and Expense Type.
3. Click on + icon to add a new line. New blank row is added and Date from original line automatically populates in, as expected.
4. Change the Date on the new line.
5. Select Expense Type from drop down.
The Date on the line reverted back to the copied value.
Date on the copied line should not change as it is a user entered value. This works fine on Expense Reports.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document