EEX 9.2: Expense Date Reverts Back After Selecting Expense Type On A New Expense Line On Travel Authorization
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Line Date Reverts Back After Selecting Expense Type on a Travel Authorization.
1. Go to Employee Self Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorizations > Create/Modify.
2. Fill in the required details like Location, From and To Date, Enter Date and Expense Type.
3. Click on + icon to add a new line. New blank row is added and Date from original line automatically populates in, as expected.
4. Change the Date on the new line.
5. Select Expense Type from drop down.
The Date on the line reverted back to the copied value.
Date on the copied line should not change as it is a user entered value. This works fine on Expense Reports.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms