PO_REQLOAD REQUISITION WITH NO REQ LN SHIP WHEN REQUESTER INACTIVE IN SOAP FILE
(Doc ID 2245764.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PO_REQLOAD process creates purchase requisitions that are missing REQ_LINE_SHIP rows when in-active requester ids exist within the data file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the PS DEMO environment.
2. Confirm that the Schema for message “PURCHASE_REQUISITION_LOAD” has been built.
3. Confirm that the “PURCHASE_REQUISITION_LOAD” service operation is active.
4. Confirm that the handler is active.
5. Confirm that the routings are active.
6. Confirm that the queue is running.
7. Expose the service operation as a web service.
8. De-activate requester “BBELL”.
9. Use the “Generate SOAP Template” utility to load the attached SR SOAP file (“Inactive_Requestor_SOAP_Test.txt”).
10. Verify that the data was loaded into the staging table.
11. Execute the PO_REQLOAD process.
12. The process shows “success”.
13. The purchase requisition was created but without any REQ_LINE_SHIP lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document